The project included seating areas on separate sections of the bridge that were the roofs of the meeting rooms.
The roof for the eating area was the glass covering of the bridge. There was also arranged an additional supply and exhaust ventilation system to ensure a good microclimate.
Central stage and a place for conferences and events was equipped. It was designed in the form of an atrium zone.
The realization of the idea of the open space zone has surpassed our expectations: the spherical shape enclosed by continuous glass construction from floor to roof will surprise even experienced interior designers and owners of large office spaces.
We also equipped such narrow spaces:
- The shoe drying room was equipped with the necessary ventilation and heating
- a room for guitar and percussionists with improved soundproofing
- nap rooms for rest and sleep with free/occupied indication
- large eating area with catering service
- 2-bed phone booths for phone calls and one-on-one conversations.